Monday, January 21, 2013

The following testimony is from a couple that attends our house fellowship, we are so excited about what God is doing in their lives!

"Hello! As you know we have been having issues with finances and jobs. We were behind on several things. Including child support which I needed to pay over 900 by today or they would suspend my license for 3 months...1. This morning I had a few random deposits of money put into my bank account adding up to over $2k! I don't know where that money is from because they are cash deposits!
2. The caseworker from child support called me and said I just need to pay $287 (not over 900) and she took off the suspension notice!

As it was mentioned to us, the only thing they did was start thanking God for providing for their needs!

But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:19

No comments:

Post a Comment