Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I was blessed to receive a testimony from a beautiful lady in South Africa, and I'd love to share a little bit from her story..
 
After spending much of her money to help other people, she fell into a bit of a financial crisis. She was facing the reposession of her car as well as the furniture in her home. She was also dealing with problems in the relationship between her and her mother.
 
"I began reading The Word of God with boldness and authority, and brought each and every situation that I faced under The Blood of the Lamb. I am standing on The Word of God  I am obedient to the clear instructions God is giving me. During my time I am spending in God's presence I pay very carefully attention to His instructions and guidance. (Prov. 4:20-23)
We made arrangements with the bank in repaying our default payments on the car. The bank wanted to reposses the car, we had to engage in spiritual warfare, then only came the breakthrough.
I moved to a smaller more affordable cottage, which God has supernaturally provided for me. He knows the beginning to the end. Monthly rental I stand on Phil. 4:19 and in all honesty I thank God for a financial breakthorough. I have began to change my prayers, my mindset in being more faith building and positive and stop running from the onslaught of the enemy."
 
It's so important to remember that God's word cannot be broken! (John 10:35)

No comments:

Post a Comment