Thursday, January 10, 2013

Supernatural Debt Cancellation

This testimony was written by another member of the Freedom Ministries family. To see more, please go to www.freedommonistries.org

To God be the glory! I’ve been working with my mortgage companies for two years to modify my first and second loans and haven’t made much progress. The last couple of weeks I’ve been resting in Jesus’s unmerited favor and love according to Pastor Mike’s teaching. Last week, the modification on the first loan was suddenly approved and then this week I received a letter from the company about my second mortgage. They decided, on their own, to cancel the entire amount of over 69k and I owe them nothing. Thank you Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. I receive the same grace that helped cancel your debt and I declare by faith that I am debt free I Jesus name, amen! Your testimony is inspiring, God bless you

    ReplyDelete